Process Water Lines
The vast majority of larger manufacturing operations require water to at least some degree – either to make a product or to facilitate a process. Thus there is a need for piping to convey water to the manufacturing site and then from the manufacturing plant to a treatment plant.
The strength, flexibility and durability of AMERICAN’s ductile iron pipe, fittings and valves make them perfectly suited for the rigors of a manufacturing environment. Not only can AMERICAN ductile iron pipe and valves be incorporated easily into the plant’s construction plans, but their dependability and consistent performance equate to reliability and less maintenance time. That, in turn, allows manufacturers to concentrate on other aspects of their operation to ensure maximum efficiency and production.
AMERICAN also supplies spiral-welded steel pipe for process water line applications.
- Fastite Joint Pipe
- Standard Cement Lining
- American-Darling B-84-BB-5 Industrial Fire Hydrant
- Flex-Ring Fittings
- Waterous Pacer Fire Hydrant
- Flex-Ring Joint Pipe
- 3"-24" Resilient Wedge Gate Valve with Indicator Plate
- Lok-Ring Fittings
- Lok-Ring Joint Pipe
- IP-71 Indicator Post
- 2"-12" Resilient Wedge Gate Valves with Flanged Joint Ends - OS & Y
- 14" - 24" Resilient Wedge Gate Valves with Flanged Joint Ends - OS & Y